Calvin Wayman is a social media entrepreneur. He’s also a sought-after speaker, owner of a social media management agency, host of Millionaire Case Study, and creator of the Periscope Pro Course.
After quitting his day-job to pursue his dream of working for himself, Calvin relocated from Salt Lake City to sunny Southern California. He sold solar systems door-to-door to pay the bills and fund his online business. Calvin’s passion is helping entrepreneurs grow their business by taking advantage of modern tools and technology.
In This Episode:
- How to Plan the Destination of your goal.
- How to determine what business will get you to your goal.
- The employee to entrepreneur process.
- What most entrepreneurs leave out of their story.
- Getting over the fear of transition to full-time entrepreneur.
- The value in finding the right mentor.
- The value in live events.
- Why Periscope is such an important platform.
- The 4 things your Social Media needs to be successful.
- Adding the human element to social media.
Calvin's Favorite Quote:
"The most successful people do not worry if they made the right decision. They make a decision then they make it right." — Nick Unsworth
"Done is better than perfect."
Links From Today's Show:
Periscope Pro Course