About Aaron Reed:
- Author of The SuperNatural Lifestyle
- 7 Time Bodybuilding Champion he is currently the Tallest Competitive Bodybuilder in the circuit at 6’7"
- Former WWE professional Wrestler “Lift Sawyer”
- Boxed for King Sports Boxing Camp Briefly
- Recently received 2nd Place at the 2015 strength camp challenge. It was his first ever attempt at something like that
- Wrote articles for Natural Muscle Magazine
- He has traveled to speak on behalf of The SuperNatural Lifestyle to various events including the 7th Annual Emerge Broward Leadership summit
- He is a Leukemia Survivor Diagnosed at age 4 chemo until age 7, relapse at age 12. Thats when God healed him. No problem since...
- Born in San Diego
- He grew up in the small town of Minco Oklahoma.
- Went to College at Mesa State University Grand Junction Colorado
- Moved to Las Vegas to become a Pro wrester at age 25
- Moved to Tampa with my Contract to wrestle with the WWE at age 28
Aaron's Favorite Quote:
"Don't let your circumstances mold your thoughts, but let your thoughts mold your circumstances."
Aaron's Favorite Book:
Absolutely Effortless Prosperity - Book I
Links From Today's Show: