Steve Sims is a handsome lad from the outskirts of London, and is like James Bond in a biker jacket. Steve is founder of Blue Fish, the go-to for the wants of the rich and famous.
Been quoted in various publications including the Wall Street Journal, Forbes, London’s Sunday Times, and South China Morning Post, TV and has been a speaker at a variety of networks, groups and associations as well as the Pentagon and Harvard - twice!
Steve is the guy if you want to:
- Visit the International Space Station
- Take a submarine trip to the Titanic
- Become James Bond for a weekend in Monte Carlo
- Hang out and jam with celebrity recording artists, such as Guns & Roses ZZ Top
- Take private cooking lessons with the world’s finest executive chefs
- Trek on a luxury safari in the Amazon & Serengeti
- Join a filmed marine conservation expedition to the Pacific Islands
- Heading out on the legendary Sardine Run in Southern Africa
- Sing live on stage with legendary rock band Journey
- Be on the Red Carpet with Elton John
- Get married in the Vatican
- Enjoying a walk-on role on a hit TV show
- …and the list goes on.